Saturday, November 14, 2009

Things I am thankful for!

Fun Times in AZ with my nursing class for a nursing Conference!
At the hotel pool in AZ!!!


Being Gangsta at the Gangsta Party...

At the SUU football Game with the girlies

Yeah we were a little scared from the haunted hospital

I climbed a train! Does it look like I am praying?
Me and Britt Dawg!
The Girls at Olive Garden for Mindays birthday!

I am also very grateful for Measley Burritos!

I thought I would write about what I am thankful for in my life! This is a time of Thanksgiving and remembering how bless we are to live in a free country!

1. I am thankful for my family and even though they are far away I can still feel their love and support.
2. I am thankful for nursing school and how it challenges me and will help me to progress in life.

3. I am thankful for the LDS church in my life! I am thankful for God and knowing that he is there in my life every day.
4. I am thankful for temples
5. I am thankful for my wonderful roommates!

6. I am thankful for all the friends I have! Thank you for making me want to try a little harder each day.
7. I am thankful for my health!
8. I am thankful for my mom and how hard she works! She amazes me! I love you mom!
9. I am thankful that I have a car to drive.

10. I am thankful for having freedom.

11. I am thankful for every hard experience I have had in my life, because it has made me who I am today!

12. I am thankful to be single because I wouldn't be able to do all the adventures I do every day, and the many more adventure that I want to have.
So that is just some of the things I am thankful for! Live is an every day adventure worth living!

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!!I was looking at your facebook and caught on that you have a blog! So do I and I check it a lot more than facebook. It was fun to check up on you!!! I already added you to my list of blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha...I finally just noticed that you commented on some of my things...I am gonna add you to my blogging buddies also!

    ReplyDelete