Friday, February 18, 2011

How do you feel today?

how we want to react to anything in life...
Do you feel scared today of not knowing what the future holds? I know that I am scared everyday of the unknowing. Well I guess you can't live your life
in fear, so I choose to cope with it by taking crazy pictures!!!!
Do you feel surprised some days? Yeah I feel surprised alot! I don't realize what I am capable of so I tend to surprise myself. We are all more capable of accomplishing
our dreams then we may think...surprise yourself today!
Perplexed anyone!?!!?
Happiness is what I think of here...Life is full of happiness...It's all about how you view it. Your dog could die, your house burns down, you break your leg, and whatever other bad things that could ruin your day...........but you can still just be happy....because I promise that someone may be having a worse day then you:)
Some days are you feeling sneaky or mischievous? Well I feel like that all the time....There is not a day that goes by where I don't try to do something of the sort. ha ha ha!

Today I feel content....Life is good....life is great...I can't complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment