Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's cold outside and I wouldn't mind if summer came early!!!

So it's freezing outside, and I would have to say that I am tired of it now! There is a reason that summer is my favorite time of year. It's hot, the sun is shining, I get to run around in a bathing suit, tan skin, summer flings, laying in the warm grass to reading a book, wakeboarding, swimming, and one of my favorite things is that I get to run outside! What else is good about summer? Well I can tell you a few more things...You get to drive around with your windows down and the warm air blows through your hair. The sun stays up tell 7 or later! Oh how I love watching the summer sun set. I miss water balloon fights, and eating popsicle's and icecream. Sand volleyball! Can't forget that one. I love the feeling of the warm concrete against my bare feet. Watching movies outside....running around in warm summer rain is quite amazing. Yes I like to run:) I love sunday afternoons, and going to see me family....Ok well basically I miss summer, but for now I will reside to sitting in my house where the heater is on so that I don't have to freeze my butt off! More snowboarding may take my mind off the cold. Tata for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment