Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 1

So fifteen interesting facts about myself:
1. Well just like this picture I enjoy being a little crazy
2. I talk alot
3. I love monkeys, and I would love to have a pet monkey someday
4. I want six kids
5. More than anything I want to run a marathon someday
6. I could live off of burritos...
7. I want to go to another country for a while and volunteer as a nurse...
8. I love singing at the top of my lungs while I am driving alone in my car
9. I love romance and hope to one day have my own love story
10. One of the first things I notice about people is their teeth, I think a smile can tell alot about a person
11. I love to dance
12. Family always comes first for me
13. I would love to live in the time period of "Pride and Prejudice." I love the way they talked; it is so eloquent and romantic
14. I love when people play with my hair
15. I am the type of person that will tell others what I think and how I feel...

so there it is...fifteen random facts about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment