Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 2


So what is the mean behind my blog name?
Well first of all Congu small fist is my brother Connor that passed away September 25th, 2010. It was very recent that this happened. I miss him alot. We have called him Congu small fist for a long time. My cousin Donovan gave it to him many years back. If you knew Connor you would realized that this name fits him perfectly. He was one of the funniest most random people that I ever have known. He always made me laugh. He will always have a piece of my heart. As time has gone on it has gotten easier to realize that he is in a better place. But I will always miss my baby brother, and a piece of my heart is locked away for him forever. I can't express how much I miss him...Well that is the reason for my blogs name.

No comments:

Post a Comment