Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wheel of the World.....

So my roommate Danielle shared this quote with me and I thought it very fitting for the season....

"What is it like to be a child of God?
It is like being a pumpkin
God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
Then he cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.
Then he carves you a new smiling face
And puts his light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."

I really like this. God does help us to get all of the bad stuff out of our lives, then he helps us to shine forth our light to all mankind.
I love Halloween and am getting so excited to dress up. But even more I am so excited for Thanksgiving, and will be excited to show my thanks to everyone, and more than anything my Heavenly Father.
Well life is good...I can't complain. I may not have everything I want in life right now, but I have enough and I can't complain. I have a wonderful family, fantastic roommates, a great ward, a good job, and many many more things. The world is like a wheel that doesn't slow down and in the blink of any eye your whole life can change. Life keeps moving regardless of whether we want it to or not. So my motto every day is to live life and love it!! Find something to be grateful for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment